November Birthstone – Citrine
The first uses of citrine in jewellery can be dated back to Hellenistic Age (323-280 BC) in Greece. At one time it was used as a talisman against alcoholism, evil thoughts, overindulgence, scandal, libel and treachery. Some also carried it as protection against plagues and epidemics.
Introducing our new Birthstones Jewellery Collection from Absolute Jewellery in Ireland! Add a perfect sparkle with these gorgeous designs!
All of the birthstones jewellery is sterling silver & rhodium plated, hallmarked, nickel free. All of the pendants have an extendable silver chain.
- 16'' Sterling Silver Chain + extension
- 0,5'' Sterling Silver Disc Pendant
- 0,2'' Sterling Silver Birthstone Charm
- Engrave me! (message for details)
- Rhodium plated
- Beautiful Absolute Jewellery Gift Box
- Gift wrapping available